Thursday, February 23, 2006

What I Could Do If I Wanted To

I found this poem the other day and want to share it with you. Just think what we could do if we would do it!!!!

  • If I wanted to, I could help make the church the most wide awake and working church in the world.
  • If I wanted to, I could visit members who are sick or home bound and find other ways of helping them.
  • If I wanted to, I could attend Bible classes regularly and encourage others to do the same.
  • If I wanted to, I could show more devotion in worship and receive much more good from the services myself.
  • If I wanted to, I could profit more from the sermon by not resenting the truth when it reveals some of my weaknesses.
  • If I wanted to, I could tell others about Christ and His church and lead them to Him.
  • Of course, this all depends on what I want to do. I could be an honor servant of the greatest King. I have the ability - if I really want to.

--Author Unknown

No comments: