Friday, July 28, 2006

I Will Not Be Lukewarm

I have alluded to the book I have been writing for the past several months, well, the publisher now has it and it should be out sometime this fall. As you can see by the cover, the title is I Will Not Be Lukewarm.

My purpose in writing the book is to challenge each of us to rise above the mediocrity of the world and become the zealous, on fire Christians that God intends us to be. I try to deal with some very real issues that each of us face each day such as depression, fostering relationships, being true witnesses for Christ, becoming more fervent in worship and overcoming the fear of death as well as why we should long for Heaven and fear Hell.

The book consists of 13 lessons with journal type thought questions and exercises throughout each lesson. It will be a great class book as well as excellent for personal study. A Power Point presentation for each lesson will be available on disc also. Check out the publisher at www.spiritbuilding.com for info on how to order the book and availability. I believe their will be additional info on the website next week sometime. I hope you'll check it out benefit from it.

No comments: