Saturday, June 03, 2006

Philippians 4:13

If God led you to it, He will lead you through it!

What a great saying and yet, so often it is not the things that God led me to that I struggle through, but rather the things I led myself into. The result is the same, however, because God will help us through all of our struggles. Paul says in Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

What comfort that can be when I see no way out to know that my God knows exactly how we're going to get through this and He will be with me every step of the way. Next time you find yourself in a situation that you just can't do anything about, give it to God (and don't go and take it back from Him) and let Him worry about it. You can trust Him to see you through and help you navigate through the rough waters of life.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Dana Burk

No comments: