Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Record Book


There is a record book I'm told
With every deed and word;
It even keeps the records of
Our thoughts that can't be heard;
The good, the bad and every sin
For nothing has been missed;
It really makes me feel ashamed,
To think what's on my list. (borrowed)
Someone has said there is a way to "press the delete button" and erase all the bad that is in that record book. If we will repent we can have COMPLETE forgiveness and stand righteous before our Great God. It makes me hang my head in shame to think about what must be on my list and I praise God for His infinite mercy in letting me hit the delete button over and over and over again.
What is on your list? Have you hit the delete button lately?
Dana Burk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. Dana! I just wanted to let you know I read your blog almost everyday and always find it encouraging. Have fun with VBS next week! Love, Kali