Saturday, May 27, 2006

I Feel Better

I just got back from a stretching and exercise class I am taking on Saturday mornings. It starts at 7:45am--that's the only problem with it--but I feel so much better when I get out and go to it. The class is with ladies from church where I attend and so the camaraderie is also good.

In our Wednesday evening ladies study, we discussed dealing with depression and our well being and one of the things we talked about is how we need to get out of the house and even participate in mild exercise. I want to be an alive, alert and energetic Christian for the Lord and being with other women who have the same goal certainly pushes me forward. I encourage you to get involved in something similar. Maybe start your own group. We even start ours with prayer which is inspiring.

As a said at the end of the Wed. evening study that I teach--open the curtains, turn off the tube, get out of the house and enjoy the sunshine!

Have a really great day.

Dana Burk

No comments: